February 24, 2009

depressed and vernis a ongles

Every time around the end of February, I come to realize that most of the plans and resolutions I made for the new year havn't been working out as greatly as I had hoped. To name one, updating my blog frequently. Sadly, I've spent the first two months of 2009 becoming almost brain-dead in retail, working 5/6 days a week for 9 hours a day. I wish I had invested all that time in developing myself and doing something I love. I wish I had more time to do inspiring things. I missed Margiela in Antwerp, I missed Vibskof in Eindhoven, I havn't gotten a chance to go to the Richard Avedon exposition. And it seems that there isn't going to be an end to this situation anytime soon, it is so depressing. uhhhgg, but I want money! I want more shoes! I want more clothes!(My wishlist is growing beyond control) I feel broke enough as it is, quitting one of my jobs would make it worse. And to pretend I am in a real crisis I invested in some nailpolish instead of new clothes to make voguish nails while trying to figure out some french, staring at Lara and feeling sorry for myself.


KATLIN said...

Girl, you can do all that AND more. Create your life, everything is a choice... just BELIEVE. Sorry for the unwanted advice/words, but these are the things I tell myself when I start to feel like things aren't going my way. Sending positive vibes your way.... oh, and I like your nails! :)

Miss at la Playa said...

you are totally right! online fashion shows are not shows at all

Tjejsajten said...

Nice nails! Uggh I don't miss retail!


xoxo L

STARR said...

Makeup is a nice cheap pick-me-up :)

Stompface said...

it is depressing, I haven't done any of my resolutions either.


merle said...

dankjewel voor je reactie
great pics!!

LML said...

i am loving your nails!!!

brittany said...

awwwww i am TOTALLY on the same boat. all i do is work and it seems like the paychecks are neverrr big enough! literally feels like everyone else is going places and im just stuck doing the same thing everrrryday

سلامة جلال said...

شركة تنظيف موكيت بالبخار بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالبخار بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض رخيصه
اسعار شركات تنظيف المنازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض عمالة فلبينية
افضل شركة نقل عفش بالرياض عمالة فلبينية
شركة تنظيف رخيصه بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض عمالة فلبينية
شركة لرش المنازل من الحشرات
حشرات المنزل الطائرة
حشرات المنزل الصغيرة
شركة رش الدفان بالرياض
شركة رش الدفان شرق الرياض
شركة رش الدفان شمال الرياض
شركة رش الدفان غرب الرياض