November 30, 2013

L I F E / To Give And Take

 photo LoveAestheticsgive.jpg

It's hard to believe that there is only one month left of 2013. And this last month can be quite a stressful and crazy period, where the city always seems to be crowded with people who are trying to buy their way into a nice Christmas; the perfect outfit, the perfect gift, the perfect wish list.

Usually I specifically ask for nothing but risk getting something I do not want by those gritty Christmas givers. So here is some -relatively- useful stuff, in slightly more luxe versions than usual, to either give or take. Some of these things I already own like the lovely Claustrophobic notebooks, which are used to write very special memos and love letters. Take notes Santa.

16 comments:

Adelajda said...

cool longboard and notes!

emzgalz said...

Love this post! Makes me want the notebook and pouch xx

www.emzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

Lys said...

Wauw, dat longboard

Wies | TEATC said...

Waauw, dat notebookje!
Liefs

fashion-meets-art said...

oh i love the board.
kisses
Maren Anita

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

Milex said...

so creative!

FASHION SNAG said...

Love!

www.FashionSnag.com

Rachel said...

love the board and the pouch so much :)

Rachel x
Style Soup

Anonymous said...

Hahah,socks are really important gift! I love the longboard :)

Dominique Dyson said...

Aw, you write love letters. How sweet! Love the marble print long board. How fun.

Andrea Vytlačilová said...

I want this longboard! So beautiful! I seriously can't wait for summer! :)

http://andreavytlacilova.com/

TeuntjeVDW said...

Great selection! xx.

FASHION ICE said...

that marbled board is amazing! yes time seems to be flying by, will enjoy the rest of this year!

Dorothée Thomson said...

Pretty cool selection love the fragrance and the story behind it .... I love marble every thing at the moment shame that I don't skateboarding ;) http://www.lejournaldedoro.com

Mothi said...

I love the board, really want to get one soon!
Great picks

xo' M
blvckorsomething.blogspot.com

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Het skateboard is heel cool!



www.style-chameleon.com

WIN 100 EUROS TO SPEND ON BAGS!!!