January 31, 2014

B E A U T Y / 'Stories Cosmetics

 photo LOVEAESTHETICSstoriescosmetics.jpg

 photo LOVEAESTHETICSstoriescosmetics00.jpg

 photo LOVEAESTHETICSstoriescosmetics000.jpg

You might have already heard that &OtherStories is opening a store in Amsterdam this fall on Heiligeweg. What might still be a little underrated about them is their cosmetics department. It is great. There is just so much effort in it; from the scents to the colors matching their clothes and don't get me started on the graphic design on their packaging, I love the simplicity of it. Another great thing is that they take some responsibility for the environment; most of the packaging is fully recyclable and if you bring back your empty make up/skincare packaging to the store, you get a 10% discount off your next beauty purchase.

When visiting them in Stockholm last October for the Co-Creatives project, I got a box filled with their skin care products. These are my three favorites, very happy about having them available closer to home soon.

/ Moiré Anti stress serum
My favorite thing about it is its fresh, unisex, clean laundry type of smell. Has a really smooth consistency and is absorbed quickly into the skin.

/ White nail polish
Applies like a dream, hardly leaves any streaks and has great coverage. Two things that are extremely rare in white nail polish. Though it chips of quite quickly, so you have to apply a good quality top coat over it to keep your nails white for a couple of days.

/ Plush Balm
Super rich, fragrance and paraben free lip balm. I've also been using it on my hands (which can get so dry in winter) a couple of times when I had no cream in my purse.


Irene Buffa said...

Awesome :)


T said...

You should also check out these Estonian http://www.moshi.ee/ 100% natural body care products and soy wax candles. Love their simple design and cool slogans on the packages :)

Rachel said...

great post, &other stories is an amazing brand! need to try these products :)

Rachel x
Style Soup

duckalicious said...

looks nice. probably not vegan/cruelty-free though?

Milex said...


Dominique Candido said...

love it :)


dover to rivington said...

I really like their cosmetics too. I especially like their eyebrow powders, bath wash, and lotion. I believe the scents were chosen by Byredo, so it's a good way to have that influence in an affordable manner!


I was among the first crowd of eager fashionistas to stop at &OtherStories the day it opened here in London. I must say, I've seen the light and I'm not turning back!


Anonymous said...

I did not know they had beauty departement ! The products look so beautiful

Stephanie C. said...

Looks like some awesome products and I really like the minimalist packaging.


Rowan | R E D R E I D I N G H O O D said...

Wat een mooie clean minimalistische verpakking!




S. said...

They look great! I just wish the store would ship to Portugal :)


Rosalinda Tjioe said...

These products look awesome! xx


Laura lexo said...

They look great! I definetely have to try some of their beauty products


Sarah Iracheni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Iracheni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Iracheni said...

Love the products!


Natalia | Fashioned by Love said...

I am mildly obsessed with Other Stories and everything they have including their cosmetics, especially the organic range. x

Heather Nixon said...

I really need to try & other stories products, they have been available in the UK for a while x

Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

Joana said...

I love going there, here in London. The funniest part is observing how almost every woman inside it is dressing very similarly. Interesting.

Joana x When You Dream Big

Mary said...

So glad you've written a post on this store. Their online concept is amazing; I truly love receiving their emails and they are constantly inspiring. I get so many compliments with their sarsonet petrol eyeshadow - I love how their beauty products/ clothing look and feel genuinely luxurious and special.. with high street prices. truly amaze fashion destination xx

Kendra Alexandra said...

I would love to try these - I love how minimal the packaging is too!


Blog: Stolen Inspiration
Instagram: KendraAlexandra
Facebook: StolenInspiration

Xen said...

sweet stuff
dat be my edgy style:

Sharrel said...

Amazing products!

Designer Binary said...

Aesthetically they appeal and sound so good, plus I like other stories, but I'm trying to use just natural skincare now and I assume these aren't right?!

Trần Văn Quảng said...

Dịch vụ Kiem tra ten mien miễn phí từ iNET
Tao web mien phi trên nền tảng web tin một cách nhanh chóng, chuyên nghiệp
Chuyên trang Mẹo vặt cuộc sống cung cấp mẹo vặt hay trong cuộc sống hằng ngày
Đăng ký nhận Ten mien mien phi từ inET
Tin tức về Manchester united cập nhật hằng ngày hàng giờ
Chuyên trang về Du lịch cung cấp thông tin về các tour du lịch, kinh nghiệm đi du lịch

facebook iniciar sesion celular gratis said...

Great post. i like it. feeling great when reading your post .
facebook movil gratis and facebook móvil and apply facebook iniciar sesion celular

Hair Care said...

Hair Care Today permits you to purchase Babor Products online at outstanding costs and offers you extraordinary rebate on babor Products. Buy Babor Phytoactive

Quick Square said...

Nice article! Thanks for your infomation
Geometry Dash ,
Geometry Dash Apk ,
Sonic Dash game ,
Sonic games ,
Square Quick app ,
square quick no crop photo
Dr Driving Game ,
Dr Driving 2

Anh Nguyễn Tuân said...

trung tam tieng nhat
Trung tam day tieng nhat
Hoc tieng nhat tai ha noi
Dong ho treo tuong
lang mo da
mo da
da my nghe
da my nghe ninh binh
tuong phat

Anonymous said...


Deny Games said...

Everything is fine, am happy of your blog. Thanks admin for sharing the unique content, you have done a great job I appreciate your effort and I hope you will get more positive comments from the web users.
friv 2 gamers | friv all games

Princess Riya said...

MAC has created makeup products, methods, and styles that are easy to apply to every skin tone and face. The ability of women worldwide to buy MAC products that will enhance their skin and properly highlight their facial features is a rare opportunity in the world of cosmetics Route2shop.com

Buy Online Cosmetics Beauty Products in India

contact western union said...

Merci beaucoup pour votre publication.
Ils sont toujours très intéressant et important.
I love your blog, donc je dois vous féliciter.
Bonne chance