June 17, 2009

Celeste, minty eyes, gold chains

Celeste, photo byBianca de Jong, styled by me
I am not supposed to post this, but I just couldn't resist this particular picture..
Sea foam is my favorite color, at the moment at least. If working at american apparel taught anything, it would be a million color names. It's not really mint, it's the pastel version of mint: Sea Foam. It even matches my Blog title.


preppygoesrock said...

the hair is stunning and i love the coloring! wish i had long hair like this!
check out my blog:

Iris said...

She's beautiful! I love her makeup. I'm glad you entered in that journalism school! Congratulations! I've read your last post and you are right! You should be free to write about fashion! I'm sick and tired to read about politics!
ps: By the way, you write very well. :)
pps: I'm a follower!

toeps said...

<3 <3 <3 jij.

سلامة جلال said...

شركة مكافحة الفئران بالمدينة المنورة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تسليك مجاري بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف قصور بالمدينة المنورة
شركة جلي بلاط بالمدينة المنورة
شركة صيانة مسابح بالمدينة المنورة

Anonymous said...

http://www.frau-schuh.com/top10-online-shopping-website/ Top10 Shopping Online Website Best !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slhMK5Es9sI in video :)

Subscribe please https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplVUCpPJRLcJX3czKwhOZA

Donanım Kulubü